Sue T

Default Making Cell Entry Mandatory

Hello:
I am using Excel 2003 and would like to make cell entry mandatory in the
first 3 columns of my spreadsheet (exp. Column A, B & C). The following
columns mean nothing unless information is put in the first 3 columns. Is
there a way to set up these columns so that nothing else can be entered until
there is something put in the first 3 columns. Thank You for your help!