heater

Default If Statement

I need a formula for the following: If (m2:m860, sum J2:j86). I have a 1
or the cell is blank in column M and column J is numbers greater than 1.
JE McGimpsey

One way:

=SUMIF(M2:M86,"0",J2:J86)

or, since M is 1 or blank:

=SUMIF(M2:M86,1,J2:J86)

In article ,
heater wrote:

I need a formula for the following: If (m2:m860, sum J2:j86). I have a 1
or the cell is blank in column M and column J is numbers greater than 1.

Paul Black

Hi Heater,

You could put this Formula in Cell "N1" for Example :-
=IF(SUM(M2:M860),SUM(J2:J86),0)

All the Best.
Paul