-   -   Can I wrap rows of print? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/4038-can-i-wrap-rows-print.html)

Storm

Can I wrap rows of print?

I have twelve columns I must print out in a report and don't want to print on
two pages. Can I "wrap" the columns from the second page when printing so
they print beneath the corresponding information from the first page? For
example:
Name Address City State Zip Code Cost Project Date

Name Address City State Zip Code
Cost Project Date

Earl Kiosterud

Storm,

Not directly. Excel prints sheets pretty much as-is, with the acoutrements
available in File - Page Setup. What you could do is make a mirror sheet in
the layout you want, using links to the original. Then print that sheet.
You'd do that by selecting sections and doing Copy - Paste Link.

--
Earl Kiosterud