t2true

Default Sorting by cell Color

I have a list of names in a spreadsheet and have color-coded certain
ones.
Is there a way to sort by the color of the cell or row?

Thanks,
Ted

--
t2true
t2true's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=3877

Jim Cone

Ted,

One way - see my post here...
http://makeashorterlink.com/?F3C053B9B

Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

wrote in message
I have a list of names in a spreadsheet and have color-coded certain
ones. Is there a way to sort by the color of the cell or row?
Thanks,
Ted
t2true

Bob Phillips

See http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld....r.html#sorting

--

HTH

RP

"t2true" wrote in
message ...

I have a list of names in a spreadsheet and have color-coded certain
ones.
Is there a way to sort by the color of the cell or row?

Thanks,
Ted

--
t2true