Sloth

Default Superscript Button and Subscript Button

I am trying to customize my toolbars, and I can't seem to find the
superscript or subscript command. Is there a way to make the superscript and
subscript commands into a button in Excel?
Dodo

"?B?U2xvdGg=?=" wrote in
:

I am trying to customize my toolbars, and I can't seem to find the
superscript or subscript command. Is there a way to make the
superscript and subscript commands into a button in Excel?

Record a macro for each and tie them to buttons.

--

It is I, DeauDeau
(Free after monsieur Leclerc in 'Allo, 'allo)
Dave Peterson

John Walkenbach has a helpful addin that you may like:
http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/files/supersub.htm

(Nothing built into excel that does it like MSWord.)