Madigan

Default how do I turn rows into columns

I'm copy and pasting a list into Excel. Excel automatically takes my list
and puts each item into the next row. What I want to do is have each row be
the heading of a column instead. So how to I get the table to reverse
itself, so items in rows go into columns, and the columns become rows instead?

StinkeyPete

Try this:

Copy the cells then select
EditPaste Special
then select the Transpose check box right above the OK button then hit OK.

Hope this helps.