karin

Default help!

is it possible to cut/paste a list of about 500 adresses from an excel
spreadsheet to my outlook express address book so i can send a mass
e-mail . please let me know, i was hoping to avoid manually "inputting"
those. thx.

--
karin
karin's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26192

Newmoon

hi, karin.
within outlook under the menu "file" exists the menu item "Import and
Export..."
i do not know whether outlook express support this functionality.
if so , i think the export from your excel sheet could be realized this
way.
if not, MAYBE thereīs a possibility in using VBA/Makro from within
excel.

uups, itīs late, iīll go now... ;) ;)
bye,
newmoon

--
Newmoon
Newmoon's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26172

karin

i will give that import/export a try, and i do not know anything about
the other thing you suggested, ..clueless?

--
karin
karin's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26192
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=395001

Newmoon

hi, karin.
back again
did the im- /export itīs job or is this functionality disabled in
outlook express?
The other suggestion i made is that you can use macros in excel, that
is Visual Basic for Applications.
Click "Tools" and point to "Macro.."
But if you are not familiar with Macros and VBA, it is not an
appropriate way to solve your problem.
Besides, i donīt know, whether it is possible to tell outlook express
via VBA that it has to send something...

bye,
newmoon