Dena B

Default Headings

I had messed around with my computer yesterday, pressed something, and now i
cant see the options for font, bold, underline, etc. Can someone please help
me get that back?? Thanks!
CLR

View Toolbars make sure the "Formatting" toolbar is checked

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Dena B" wrote:

I had messed around with my computer yesterday, pressed something, and now i
cant see the options for font, bold, underline, etc. Can someone please help
me get that back?? Thanks!

Dave O

Good morning, Dena!
Try this: click View Toolbars and make sure Formatting is checked.

Dena B

Hey Dave! Thanks for your help....AGAIN! i'll be in this discussion group
quite a bit, its good to know i can count on you :)