Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
OfficeXPUser

Default Office XP: Excel only opens in one window.

Although I open multiple instances of excel, they all show up in the excel
application window one at a time. This makes it nearly impossible to compare
spread sheets. I have updated XP/Pro as well as Office up to the latest
patches and nothing has resolved this. No info on this in office help. The
other applications of Office XP function normally. Any information leading
to a resolution would be greatly appreciated.