Remote Todd

Default circular error w/o cell reference

I am getting a very annoying circular error msg but the cell reference is not
showing up at the bottom of the screen. I have tried both enabling and
disabling the Iteration function but it does not make a difference. I do
see "table" references in the bottom for just a second like "table 3" which
then become "Ready" - is that a clue to help me find the infringing cell?
Many thanks!
Dave Peterson

Maybe Stephen Bullen's utility will help find that circular reference.

http://www.oaltd.co.uk/Excel/Default.htm
Look for FindCirc.zip

--

Dave Peterson