CYB

Default Double Counting in Pivot Tables

I need help :(

The data in my spreadsheet is organized as shown below with each number
representing a column

1. Customer Name
2. Name of Customer's Company
3. Name of specific project with customer (for simplicity think Project
x, Project y...)
4. Internal Consultant assigned to specific engagement (Jim, Jane...)
5. Customer satisfaction rating with our company (Good, Very Good...)

My problem is that I need to sort the data in various ways and I am
running into a double counting issue. For example, three internal
consultants may be assigned to Project x and the customer satisfaction
rating is poor. And on Project y, seven internal consultants were
assigned and the customer rated satisfaction as Very Good. When looking
at overall rating of our company it becomes weighted on the projects
with more internal consultants assigned and thus incorrect.

But I also need to keep the internal consultants attached to each
project because I want to see satisfaction ratings of all projects per
consultant as well.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and please let me know if you
need more clarification.

--
CYB
CYB's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26153