shurikn

Default really need help plz

Hi Everybody,

I have a serious problem, i just formated my pc yesterday and i
reinstalled all my word and excel document as well that i saved from my
old pc. I have few files that are protected by a password wich I also
have, but when i try to open these old protected files, i just receive
a message sayin that i cannot open because of digits and language
problem... These files are very important to me, i have all my company
acconting on it and i cannot afford to lose these files. Please i
really need help. I try to download all kind of remover key program but
wont work. Like i Said I have all the passwords, the problem is that i
cant open these files.

I Would really appreciate some helps,

Thank you all,

Cheers.....

--
shurikn
shurikn's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26130

Amedee Van Gasse

In , shurikn told
us an interesting story. My reply to this story is at the bottom of
this message.

Hi Everybody,

I have a serious problem, i just formated my pc yesterday and i
reinstalled all my word and excel document as well that i saved from
my old pc. I have few files that are protected by a password wich I
also have, but when i try to open these old protected files, i just
receive a message sayin that i cannot open because of digits and
language problem... These files are very important to me, i have all
my company acconting on it and i cannot afford to lose these files.
Please i really need help. I try to download all kind of remover key
program but wont work. Like i Said I have all the passwords, the
problem is that i cant open these files.

I Would really appreciate some helps,

Thank you all,

Cheers.....

How did you protect them in the first place?
* With an Excel password -- try looking harder (GIYF), there are tools
out there - but they cost money!
* With windows encryption: you are SOL...

--
Amedee Van Gasse