Janet

Default Where is my List Toolbar?

I cannot locate 'List' as a choice under the Data menu. I have tried to go
to View on the menu bar, point to Toolbars, and then find List as a selection
and it is not there. Where can I find it?
Anne Troy

Perhaps you need to reset your menus. See "Restore any toolbar" and choose
Worksheet Menu bar to resto
http://www.officearticles.com/misc/m... lications.htm
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Janet" wrote in message
I cannot locate 'List' as a choice under the Data menu. I have tried to go
to View on the menu bar, point to Toolbars, and then find List as a
selection
and it is not there. Where can I find it?

Janet

Anne - I've tried that still no List option. Where should this be located?
I see under the Data menu - Sort, Filter, Form, Subtotals, Validate, etc...
but no List option. I've tried to go through customizing my toolbar and
cannot find the choice - List - anywhere.

"Janet" wrote in message
I cannot locate 'List' as a choice under the Data menu. I have tried to go
to View on the menu bar, point to Toolbars, and then find List as a
selection
and it is not there. Where can I find it?

Debra Dalgleish

Do you have Excel 2003? The List command isn't available in previous
versions of Excel.

If you have Excel 2003, perhaps you have short menus enabled. To change
this --

Choose ToolsCustomize
Select the Options tab
Add a check mark to 'Always show full menus'
Click OK

Or, to use short menus, and see commands that haven't been used
recently, open a menu, and point to the arrow at the bottom of the menu

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

Norman Jones

Hi Janet,

What version of Excel are you using?

I believe that the List command is not available in vesions prior to xl2003.

---
Regards,
Norman

"Janet" wrote in message
I cannot locate 'List' as a choice under the Data menu. I have tried to
go
to View on the menu bar, point to Toolbars, and then find List as a
selection
and it is not there. Where can I find it?

Anne Troy

Correct, Norman. I never gave it a thought. I just checked 2000 and
2002...not there.
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Janet" wrote in message
I cannot locate 'List' as a choice under the Data menu. I have tried
to go
to View on the menu bar, point to Toolbars, and then find List as a
selection
and it is not there. Where can I find it?

Janet

Thanks for the help - I wish I had known about this website sooner. I have
spent hours looking through that program (taking an online Excel class) and
followed the directions faithfully - looking everywhere to find the menu
choice............. Guess I need to find a newer version.
Thanks