Phindarsa

Default Divide One Amount for Duplicates

I have an average of 3,000 rows with duplicated invoices. My excel sheets
reflects in each row the sold out inventory items for each invoice. Column A
reflects the invoice number; column B the inventory items; Column C the
quantities sold for each inventroy item and Column D the total shipping
amount for the invoice.

The total shipment amount is always reflected in each sold out inventory
item. What is the formula to distribute the total shipment for an invoice to
all the inventory item quantities for a particular invoice?

I badly need HELP!!!!!
RagDyer

Don't know if I understand exactly what you're looking for.

Do you want the total dollar amount of each invoice to be duplicated along
side *every* item that was on that particular invoice?

Do I assume that Column D is the total amount for that particular item, for
that particular invoice?

If so, try this in E2, and copy down as needed:

=SUMIF($A$2:$A$3000,A2,$D$2:$D$3000)

--
HTH,

RD