AdminPhil

Default I have an employee who is having problems accessing her documents

I have an employee in another city that has a folder on the server. The
server is about 30 miles away, but the problem is that for the past couple
days, when she open excel, then goes to open her documents folder, and it
takes anywhere from 4 to 5 minutes to open that folder. Anyone have any idea
on why and how to fix this problem?
garfield-n-odie

Right-click on the My Computer icon on the Windows desktop,
left-click on Disconnect Network Drive, and disconnect any mapped
network drives that are not currently available.

AdminPhil wrote:

I have an employee in another city that has a folder on the server. The
server is about 30 miles away, but the problem is that for the past couple
days, when she open excel, then goes to open her documents folder, and it
takes anywhere from 4 to 5 minutes to open that folder. Anyone have any idea
on why and how to fix this problem?

employee annual sick leave tracker with hours owing not used Melanie Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 July 21st 05 06:33 AM
Referencing a newly created worksheet Charyn Excel Worksheet Functions 2 May 2nd 05 04:13 AM
if sum rb Excel Worksheet Functions 2 April 20th 05 09:28 PM
employee scheduling Phil Excel Worksheet Functions 1 March 28th 05 10:00 PM
Employee schedule: I want it to calculate time entered such as 11. Atlanta Rudy Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 2 January 6th 05 05:19 AM