cummingse

Default Date Formula Help

I am tring to create a formuls that will allow me to do the following:
In cell A1 have a start date, let's say 02/01/05 and in cell B1
02/02/05 and so on all the way to the end of the month.
But when I get to the end of the month the cell that would contain the
date of 02/29/05 would be blank if it is not a leap year and if it is a
leap year then it would show the date of 02/29/05.
Thanks a million for any help.

--
cummingse
cummingse's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=25611

OZDOC1050

This may work for you. ( in cell ac1 )

=IF(DAY(AB1+1)=1,"",AB1+1)

--
(][ THIS EMAIL HAS BEEN SCANNED BY NORTON ANTIVIRUS ][)
"cummingse" wrote

I am tring to create a formuls that will allow me to do the following:
In cell A1 have a start date, let's say 02/01/05 and in cell B1
02/02/05 and so on all the way to the end of the month.
But when I get to the end of the month the cell that would contain the
date of 02/29/05 would be blank if it is not a leap year and if it is a
leap year then it would show the date of 02/29/05.
Thanks a million for any help.

--
cummingse
cummingse's Profile:
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=394246

Bob Phillips

A1: start date
B1: =IF(MONTH(A1+1)=MONTH(A1),A1+1,"")

copy B1 across

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"cummingse" wrote
in message ...

I am tring to create a formuls that will allow me to do the following:
In cell A1 have a start date, let's say 02/01/05 and in cell B1
02/02/05 and so on all the way to the end of the month.
But when I get to the end of the month the cell that would contain the
date of 02/29/05 would be blank if it is not a leap year and if it is a
leap year then it would show the date of 02/29/05.
Thanks a million for any help.

--
cummingse
cummingse's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=394246

cummingse

Thanks a million for your help.

The one that worked the way I want was from Mr. Bob Phillips
:)