CP

Default Copy & Paste

Hi: I have created some cells on a page. I need to have them repeated on
continous pages. Instead of highlighting them and copy & paste on the next
page, is there a way to do this with one command? I need to to repeated on
20 pages. Thanks.
SVC

If the cells are the same on all the sheets (e.g. A1, B1, C2) and all need
the same data, right click the active sheet tab and Select all. Now enter
the numbers in the appropriate cells on the active worksheet, right click the
sheet tab again and Upgroup sheets. The numbers should now appear on all the
sheets.

If the cells are in various locations on the different sheets, cut and paste
is probably the only solution.

"CP" wrote:

Hi: I have created some cells on a page. I need to have them repeated on
continous pages. Instead of highlighting them and copy & paste on the next
page, is there a way to do this with one command? I need to to repeated on
20 pages. Thanks.

swatsp0p

Select the range on your original sheet you want to copy and press
CTRL+C

Click on the first sheet tab in the range you want to copy to. Select
the first cell of the range you want to paste in. If the sheets to
paste to are in order, while holding down the SHIFT key, click on the
last sheet tab in the range you want to paste to. If they are not in
order, hold down the ALT key and click on each tab desired. (note that
all of the selected sheet's tabs will change to white)

Press CTRL+V to paste your data. It will now be on all selected sheets
in the range selected on the first sheet.

Good Luck

Bruce

--
swatsp0p

swatsp0p's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=15101
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=394208

CP

Hi Bruce:

I should have made it a bit clearer. I'm actually within the same
worksheet. So in instead copy and pasting, then scrolling down to the next
page 20 times and doing a copy & paste I was wondering if there was a faster
way. So if I am to print it the same cells would appear on each of the 20
pages...