SenojNW

Default Copy Blocks Of Data

Hi
I'm working on an excel database at the moment and have come up against
a roadblock...

I'm at the point where I have got Excel to sort all the data for me
(HLOOKUP) into the correct categories and now I just want to record a
macro to copy it over in blocks to the database sheet.

So...

What I need it to do is take a whole block of data (each row is an
entry) and place it into the database spreadsheet at the end of the
last block. So each time I process (sort) a new block of data it pastes
it after the previous lot...

Nick

--
SenojNW
SenojNW's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=25958

Earl Kiosterud

Nick,

Normally, the records are added to the bottom of the main list, then it's
sorted. Done. If you need your records in some other order, sort it on
that column.
--
Earl Kiosterud
www.smokeylake.com

"SenojNW" wrote in
message ...

Hi
I'm working on an excel database at the moment and have come up against
a roadblock...

I'm at the point where I have got Excel to sort all the data for me
(HLOOKUP) into the correct categories and now I just want to record a
macro to copy it over in blocks to the database sheet.

So...

What I need it to do is take a whole block of data (each row is an
entry) and place it into the database spreadsheet at the end of the
last block. So each time I process (sort) a new block of data it pastes
it after the previous lot...

Nick

--
SenojNW
SenojNW's Profile:
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=393864

SenojNW

Its the pasting new entries in at the end of the list that is a problem
- I can do it manually but want to run a macro to do it...