Sanjeev

Default PIVOT TABLE

SHOULD ANY ONE KNOW SOME ADVANCE STAGE OF PIVOT TABLE.

I KNOW ALL BASIC OF PIVOT , BUT IN SEARCH OF SOME THING EXTRAORDINERY.

THANKS IN ADVANCE

SANJEEV

Max

Not sure how "extraordinary" you want to go <g, but think it'll be worth
trying Debra's pages on Pivot Tables as a start. Browse the many links under
"P" at her index page:
http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html
(also, look at GetPivotData under "G-M")

... btw, please do not post in all caps. It's tough to read, and may be
considered impolite by many ..
--
Rgds
Max
"Sanjeev" wrote in message
SHOULD ANY ONE KNOW SOME ADVANCE STAGE OF PIVOT TABLE.

I KNOW ALL BASIC OF PIVOT , BUT IN SEARCH OF SOME THING EXTRAORDINERY.

THANKS IN ADVANCE

SANJEEV

Sanjeev

Thanks you Max for your reply , but I need much more detail then what it is
in contextures.com , As I told earlier I know all the basics of Pivot but
need to know some thing extra if any one know some thing which is not so
common.

Still in wait of good material

Sanjeev

"Sanjeev" wrote in message
SHOULD ANY ONE KNOW SOME ADVANCE STAGE OF PIVOT TABLE.

I KNOW ALL BASIC OF PIVOT , BUT IN SEARCH OF SOME THING EXTRAORDINERY.

THANKS IN ADVANCE

SANJEEV

Max

Kind of hard to please, ain't you <g ?

Hang around for better tips from others ..

... in the interim, here's another link to check out:
http://www.mrexcel.com/articles.shtml
(There's a section under "Pivot Tables")

--
Rgds
Max