TDR TDR is offline
Junior Member

Smile How do you use DTpicker in a Userfrom

Hi,

Can you please show me how to use dtpicker in a userform. I am new to vba and i am having some trouble trying to understnad this part.

Thanks
Chip Pearson

You simply drag and drop the control on to the userform, and
resize it to the desired size. You get the currently selected
date with the Value property. E.g.,

MsgBox Me.DTPicker1.Value

You might want to be more specific in your question. What
problems are you having with the control?

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"TDR" wrote in message

Can you please show me how to use dtpicker in a userform. I am
new to
vba and i am having some trouble trying to understnad this
part.

Thanks

--
TDR