Bungle

Default How do I enable autofilter on a protected shared workbook?

How do I do this in Excel 2000? I can get autofilter working in a protected
sheet using a vbr code, but can't get this autofilter working in a protected
shared workbook. Anyone know how to resolve this?
Dave Peterson

The bad news is that you want to change the protection of a worksheet with
something like:

With Worksheets("sheet1")
.Protect Password:="hi", userinterfaceonly:=True
.EnableAutoFilter = True
End With

But you can't change worksheet protection in a shared workbook.

I think you'll have to make a choice--shared or filters.

--

Dave Peterson