Chuck Davis

Default Moving from cell to cell

Up until about a week ago as I would be in a cell and wanted to move to the
cell above, I'd simply click on the up arrow. To move to the right, click on
the right arrow and so on.

Now the same cell remains selected and the entire work sheet moves in the
direction of the arrow. I have opened older document with the same result.

Any ideas?

Piranha

Chuck,
Is your "scroll lock" on the keyboard on?

Dave

--
Piranha
Piranha's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=20435

Chuck Davis

"Piranha" wrote in
message ...

Chuck Davis Wrote:
Up until about a week ago as I would be in a cell and wanted to move to
the
cell above, I'd simply click on the up arrow. To move to the right,
click on
the right arrow and so on.

Now the same cell remains selected and the entire work sheet moves in
the
direction of the arrow. I have opened older document with the same
result.

Any ideas?

--
Piranha
Piranha's Profile:
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=393759

Live and learn. I have used the Microsoft Ergonomic keyboard since 1995. I
had to replace it last year and the new one has a whole row of "funny"
buttons that I have never used. It took a while to see "ScrLk" on the front
edge. Things work as expected now. Thanks folks!