Sean

Default XML maps in a XLS file - not refreshing

Sorry I wanted to bump this one up, hoping someone can help

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...9a8&sloc=en-us

Basically I has an XML file that represents some data from a CSV file. I am
using XML because it has a "live" update capacity of sorts.

So I use "Data XML XML Source" or" Import"

This give me my data from the XML file in the XLS file. Which is great. Save
the XLS file and I have 2 files XML and XLS.

When the XML file changes I can use "Data XML Refresh XML Data" to get
the updated info.

The Problem is, when I take these 2 files to another computer, change the
info in the XML file and use "Data XML Refresh XML Data", I get an
error saying it can't find the data from C:\Blah\Blah\Blah\, the directory on
where I origionaly created the XML\XLS files.

I would like to know, is there any way in Excel to remove the full path to
the XML and use a relative path - in this case no path as both files are in
the same directory.

Thanks in advance - Sean.