Tracy

Default Microsoft Access database

Hi, I'm very new to database management and have only taken a few
courses on it. I am designing a database for my employers to use, and
it's almost complete. I need to know how to make one certain form
automatically pop up when the database is opened though.

help!

thanks
tracy

Ken Hudson

Hi Tracy,
FYI, this is the Excel group, not Access.
In Access go to ToolsStartup... and select your form from the Disply
Form/Page drop down box.

HTH
--
Ken Hudson

"Tracy" wrote:

Hi, I'm very new to database management and have only taken a few
courses on it. I am designing a database for my employers to use, and
it's almost complete. I need to know how to make one certain form
automatically pop up when the database is opened though.

help!

thanks
tracy

Hank Scorpio

On Fri, 5 Aug 2005 16:27:46 -0700, "Ken Hudson"
wrote:

"Tracy" wrote:

Hi, I'm very new to database management and have only taken a few
courses on it. I am designing a database for my employers to use, and
it's almost complete. I need to know how to make one certain form
automatically pop up when the database is opened though.

Hi Tracy,
FYI, this is the Excel group, not Access.
In Access go to ToolsStartup... and select your form from the Disply
Form/Page drop down box.
Ken Hudson

Tracy,

What Ken said. But since you're already here... go to Tools -
Startup...

You'll find an option for "Display Form / Page" there.

Hank Scorpio
scorpionet who hates spam is at iprimus.com.au (You know what to do.)
* Please keep all replies in this Newsgroup. Thanks! *