WightRob

Default Using worksheet names in formulas

Does anyone know how I can add the name of a worksheet as part of a
formula on that worksheet so that if I copy the worksheet and change
the name, the new name appears in the formula.

eg

In cell AI on worksheet named "100"

I want the formula =IF(100120,1,0)

So that if I copy the worksheet and rename the new sheet "101" the
formula in cell A1 reads:

=IF(101120,1,0)

Thanks in anticipation

Rob

--
WightRob
WightRob's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=13799

Bob Phillips

Rob,

Try

=IF(--(MID(CELL("filename",A1),FIND("]",CELL("filename",A1))+1,255))120,1,0
)

--

HTH

RP

"WightRob" wrote in
message ...

Does anyone know how I can add the name of a worksheet as part of a
formula on that worksheet so that if I copy the worksheet and change
the name, the new name appears in the formula.

eg

In cell AI on worksheet named "100"

I want the formula =IF(100120,1,0)

So that if I copy the worksheet and rename the new sheet "101" the
formula in cell A1 reads:

=IF(101120,1,0)

Thanks in anticipation

Rob

--
WightRob
WightRob's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=393468

WightRob

Thanks Bob, that certainly works though I haven't figured out how yet!
:)