Tracey

Default Turn off Reviewing options at the application level

Hello, I am trying to help someone who receives alot of documents with
the reviewing feature turned on. She wants to have this turned off at
the application level so that all documents, when she opens them, the
review items are not visible, just the final changes.
Any suggestions would be appreciated,
Thanks
tracey

--