Tabbycat4

Default Cell is too small?

I have a lot of text in my cell. After a while it stops wrapping the text, so
I can't print what is within the cell. I don't know why this is hapenning.
how can I fix this?
CyberTaz

Hi Tabby-

Cells were never intended to store large volumes of text. They have a limit
of 409 points in height (roughly 34 lines of 10 pt. type, assuming 120%
leading). There is also some technical glitch with content that falls within
the 256-1024 character range.

If you need to include that amount of text as a unit, you might want to
consider using Cell Comments or drawing Text Boxes/AutoShapes to store,
display & print that type of content more readily.

Good Luck |:)

"Tabbycat4" wrote:

I have a lot of text in my cell. After a while it stops wrapping the text, so
I can't print what is within the cell. I don't know why this is hapenning.
how can I fix this?

Dave Peterson

If you add some alt-enters (to force newlines within the cell) every 80-100
characters, you'll be able to see a lot more characters.

--

Dave Peterson