James

Default Excel link to data in other worksheet only refreshes one column

In an Excel workbook, I want to link data from one worksheet (a list of
companies containing three columns of data - name, ID#, Ref#) to several
other worksheets in the workbook (where various calculations will occur).

I used the Import Data feature to link between worksheets. When I update
data in the source worksheet (add a company name, ID#, Ref#), only the
company name is updated/refreshed in the dependent worksheets. I need all
three data elements from the source worksheet to be refreshed in the
dependent worksheets.

Anyone understand the problem and how to fix it?