ConfusedNHouston

Default HIDE-IF???

I have a template for a matrix that has roughly 100 columns. Entries are
made into the cells within the appropriate columns and at the end, I'm
manually hiding each empty column, so as to compact the look of the matrix.

My entries are made from the top downward into laterally contiguous cells.
Therefore any empty column has no data entered into cell B. I'd like to be
able to say if cell *B is empty, then hide column *. I suppose that this
request would have to be run as a macro, but I'm certainly not sure. All
suggestions appreciated.