DK

Default Personal Macro Workboos

Is it possible for a personal macro Workbook to be shared between two people
or do I need to make sure there is a copy of the personal macro workboox on
each machine.
Bob Phillips

Are you wanting to share macros between people? If so you could create an
addin with the macros. That add-in could be stored on a network server and
accessed from there to ensure that you both (all?) have the same version.

--

HTH

RP