Mathias

Default How do I use numbered bullets in Excel?

Is that possible to use numbered bullets inside cells in Excel? If so, how?
Thanks.
Andrea Jones

If you just have one bullet point in a cell you could make a custom format of
bullet point character followed by # (copy the bullet symbol from the
Character Map available under Windows Accessories) and apply this to your
cells to make them look like bullets. If you want a proper bulleted list it
would probably be better to use Insert-Object and bring in a Microsoft Word
Document object where you could create a bulleted list more easily.

Andrea Jones
http://www.allaboutoffice.co.uk
http://www.stratatraining.co.uk
http://www.allaboutclait.com

"Mathias" wrote:

Is that possible to use numbered bullets inside cells in Excel? If so, how?
Thanks.

Bryan Hessey

If you mean as they are used in MS Word I doubt that you can, if you
just wish to see a number in a small circle (looks like a snooker ball)
change the font to Wingdings or Wingdings2 and select the required
character.

A character map is available by clicking Start, Run and type CHARMAP
and press enter, you can view available characters there and copy /
paste into Excel as required, remember to name the font.

--
Bryan Hessey
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=392824