foxy291

Default Cells & Lines

Hi,

It's been a while since last I used Excel and the problem is that I
forgot how to make lines . What I mean is I remember that
when I click on the bottom, top, right or left of a cell then comes a
line so you can create columns, boxes or whatever!

It's been already two days trying to make these lines but I really
can't. So my question, is there any help?

Thanks in advance,
foxy291 ;)

--
foxy291
foxy291's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=25893

Biff

Hi!

Are you using the FormatCellsBorder tool?

It's really easy!

Biff

"foxy291" wrote in
message ...

Hi,

It's been a while since last I used Excel and the problem is that I
forgot how to make lines . What I mean is I remember that
when I click on the bottom, top, right or left of a cell then comes a
line so you can create columns, boxes or whatever!

It's been already two days trying to make these lines but I really
can't. So my question, is there any help?

Thanks in advance,
foxy291 ;)

--
foxy291
foxy291's Profile:
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=392774

Bryan Hessey

Select the cell or range of cells, rightmouse and Format Cell, select
the Border tag

Select a line, colour, and place it in the selected cell / range.

foxy291 Wrote:
Hi,

It's been a while since last I used Excel and the problem is that I
forgot how to make lines . What I mean is I remember that
when I click on the bottom, top, right or left of a cell then comes a
line so you can create columns, boxes or whatever!

It's been already two days trying to make these lines but I really
can't. So my question, is there any help?

Thanks in advance,
foxy291 ;)

--
Bryan Hessey
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=392774

fluci

Select the requested cells so they are the Active cells. Press CTRL+1
then select boarders. Then enjoy your boarders :)

--
fluci
fluci's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=25896

foxy291

Hi Guys,

I really can't do it! Normally I don't want to make a line
around the whole cell, in that case I know how to do it. I want to make
only a single line where I click. For example I have four rows with six
cells and I want to make only a vertical line on the right of cell A of
each row to create a column.

Thanks in advance.