beefyme

Default Background AHHH?

I have added a background to my excel worksheet by going
FormatSheetbackground however the picture repeats itself over and over and
over!!!!! I only wanted it to go on once. Anybody know how to only make it
appear once.
I dont mind if it uses a completely different method.

Any answers would be great!!

Thanks.