Shedlord

Default Excel properties - 'archive'?

Hi,

I'm having a problem running a Word macro which mailmerges data from an
excel file I get sent regularly. This only started happening recently.
I noticed that my macro runs fine if I open the Excel document then 'save
as' the same name. Looking at the properties within Excel I see the original
has nothing under the general tab and the archive box is unticked. The
resaved document has all the 'type', 'location', 'size' etc data as you
would expect, plus the archive box is ticked.

Anyone know what's going on here then?

Cheers,

Shedlord