GeorgeChe

Default Disappearing Data Items on Pivot Table -Updated Question

I have just created a pivot table with two column fields, 1 row field and six
data fields. I can select on the column and row fields but when i try to
select items on
the data field, the unselected items disappear when i go back into drop down
menu on data field to make another selection. The only way to get it back is
to add the field to the data. Is there a way of fixing the fields in data.

Yours desperately
George

Roger Govier

De-selecting a Data field always removes that field from the Pivot table. It
assumes you no longer wish to aggregate that data.
Selecting or De-selecting Rows or Columns (or Pages) is merely changing the
view of the data that has been aggregated.

--
Regards

Roger Govier