Jeffries'' Ex

Default copying cells to another document

I need to pull data from a job flow sheet into another worksheet.
Approximately 10 columns, 16 Rows. I need each row to show up as a separate
information sheet. This information will be used to create a file cover
sheet, job name, site address, billing address, phone etc.
Jim Rech

A good way to create links between worksheets is to copy the source range (a
row in your case), switch to the target sheet and select the first cell to
be linked, and then do an Edit, Paste Special and click the Paste Link
button.

--
Jim