bgn2

Default Isolate the last 4 digits in a cell

I need to isolate the last 3 or 4 digits of a string in a cell.
Here is what I am trying to do:

Machines - North America - 227B

Last four digits indicate the Model number and I just need the model
number. I have about 96 models that I need to copy the same command.

I know there is a command that can do it. Could you please help?

Thanks for your help.

BGN2

--
bgn2
bgn2's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=25774

swatsp0p

You can use the RIGHT function to pull this data out of a cell, as
such:

=RIGHT(C2,4)

this will pull the right-most 4 characters from cell C2.

Is this what you are looking for?

Bruce

--
swatsp0p