Swaytan

Default How do I remove "Fix" from my bottom toolbar?

I am trying to get rid of "fix" as it appears next to the NUM & SCRL
indicators on the bottom right hand side of the screen. How do I remove FIX???
Biff

Hi!

That means you have Fixed Decimal Places set.

Goto ToolsOptionsEdit

Uncheck Fixed Decimal Places

Biff