helenezs

Default Gray box appeared around images

I have an Excel file I've been working on annually for years. This year I've
upgraded to Windows XP and Excel 2003. Now, when I print the file, each .bmp
image is filled with gray, so that the images appear to be inside a gray box.
If I open the same file on another machine running Windows 2000 and Excel
2000, the images print the way they always have, which is with a white
background.

Does anybody have any hints for me? I don't even know where to start trying
to fix this issue.

Thanks so much,

-Helene