Keady

Default Excel formula in an expanding table

I'm calculating the gas mileage on our new car. As a result I have to change
the formula to reference the last fillup date in my table. Is there any way I
can make this formula automatically reference the last fillup date or row?
I've looked at all the Exel functions and can't seem to find one that works.
Thanks.

Pete
Domenic

The following will return the last numerical data in a column, including
dates which are stored as serial numbers...

=LOOKUP(9.99999999999999E+307,A:A)

Hope this helps!