Paul Willliams

Default Shard workbooks

Hi all

I have a question with regards to shared workbooks. If i share out a
workbook with auto update every # mins i'm assuming this will save my changes
at # time.

Does this save any autofilters i have also so the next person to open the
file see's just the filtered info????
Cheers

Paul
--
It''''''''''''''''s Just a ride
Marius

The Auto Update does save all changes made between the time frame of each
Update.
My experience with the AutoFilter is that it is User Specific. Each user can
Filter on the info he/she wants. When an other user opens the spreadsheet, it
will open with his own Filter selection and not an other person's.

"Paul Willliams" wrote:

Hi all

I have a question with regards to shared workbooks. If i share out a
workbook with auto update every # mins i'm assuming this will save my changes
at # time.

Does this save any autofilters i have also so the next person to open the
file see's just the filtered info????
Cheers

Paul
--
It''''''''''''''''s Just a ride

Dave Peterson

Each user can filter by any criteria he/she wants, but the workbook will open
the way it was saved by the previous user.

On the other hand, the developer could do some fancy things when the workbook
opens that resets all the filters on all the worksheets.