Mrbanner

Default Multibul matches

Hi All ,
Need some help with Excel
I have the following 2 excel documents iam trying to link
Now the tricky part
I want a fuction to
Check if c1(doc1) and and a2(a2) match
If they do I then want it to do a second check and see if
A2(doc1 ) and B2(doc2) match if they do I then want it to print the
figure from C(doc2) into b2 (doc1).
There is about 80 lines in Doc 1 going down with 80 item codes
in document 2 there is about 10,000 lines and as seen below there could
be the same item code but with diffrent warehouse codes
Each warehouse has it's own sheet inside excel document.

Doc 1
A B C D E F G
1 ITEMS AB
2 E
3 J
4 Y

Document 2
A B C D
1
2 AB E 4
3 BB E 1
4 AB J 3
5 AB Y 4
6 AB T 5
7 AB J 6

Fred

Very difficult to understand because of lack of punctuation but try:

=if(doc1!C1=A2,if(doc1!A2=B2,C?,""),"")

adjust references to suit.

Just point to the cells you want to compare.

HTH,
Fred