tripjules

Default how do i change days in a year to 365

How do I chage Excel's standard of 360 days in a year to be 365, for
functions such as Days360 and other methods of figuring out how many days
occur between 2 dates?
Gary's Student

The number of days between two dates can be calculated by direct subtraction.
For example, if A1 contains 1/1/2004 and A2 contains 1/1/2005 and you enter
the formula =A2-A1 in another cell, the result will be 366 (formated as an
integer).
--
Gary's Student