JEFF

Default PC-created files used on a Mac - Problems

Hi all,

I have created a number of files that have proven problematic for one of my
end-users. In particular, drop lists using Data Validation disappear.

Any clues?
JE McGimpsey

What version of MacXL?

MacXL98, 2001, v.X and 2004 all use exactly the same file format as
WinXL 97/00/02/03.

All those versions of MacXL handle Data Validation drop down lists, so
you'll need to provide more information about the validation...

In article ,
"JEFF" wrote:

I have created a number of files that have proven problematic for one of my
end-users. In particular, drop lists using Data Validation disappear.

Any clues?

JEFF

Recipient is using Excel for Mac 2004 (version 11.1.1)
I'm using Excel 2004

Rather doubt this helps... in the meantime, I'll try to actually see the
problem first hand.

Thanks.