Mike D.

Default Hyperlink within cell

Hi. I know how to apply a hyperlink to the full contents within a cell. How
do I go about inserting a hyperlink within a cell. For instance, if the cell
contents were "Click here to go to the Engineering web page", I would like to
have "Click here" contain the hyperlink.

Thanks,
Mike.

Dave Peterson

You could cheat.

If you inserted the link via Insert|Hyperlink...

Select the cell
format|style...
Change it to normal
in the formula bar, select the "click here" text.
Format|cells
Underline, and a nice shade of blue

It'll look kind of ok.

(But the user can click anywhere in that cell.)

--

Dave Peterson