RR

Default how to split the unmerge cell in Excel?

I have created more than 20 tables one by one downwards already. But now i
need one column in one table .suppose i try to insert column and change the
heading , at that time all table settings are changed. So that i need split a
cell that cell not merged.
FSt1

hi,
try this. on the xl toolbar....DataText to Colunms...

Be careful. Text to columns will delete any data to the right so add a
column or columns to accommidate the parsed data.

regards

FSt1

"RR" wrote:

I have created more than 20 tables one by one downwards already. But now i
need one column in one table .suppose i try to insert column and change the
heading , at that time all table settings are changed. So that i need split a
cell that cell not merged.

Dave Peterson

Excel won't let you split a cell (like you can do in MSWord).

You could insert another column and adjust your table, but you can't split a
cell.

Hi,

--

Dave Peterson