Junior Member

Location: Vancouver
Default Getting Min/Max/Average but cutting out data

Hi,
I have some data which I need to get results for the min, max and % of msg <= created within 0.2 sec

I know how to get those results from all the data I have, but I need to cut out the data which is outside of the 0.2 sec range. How do I go about that?

The data I have is formatted like this:

0.063
0.084
0.083
0.063
19.722
0.071
0.083
0.098
4.696

So for instance I'd need to cut out 19.722 and 4.696 but everthing else is ok.

I might add - can you get a percentage total of all the data that is within the boundaries also?

Thanks :)

Last edited by benallen105 : February 6th 12 at 11:16 PM
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

=AVERAGE(IF($I$1:$I$9<1,$I$1:$I$9))
This an array formula that must be entered using ctrl+shift+enter
Same with min & max
If?? I understand the % request=78% or 1-=22%
=COUNTIF(I1:I9,"<1")/9

--
benallen105