JWhales

Default Determine if another cell is hidden in a Formula

Hi!

I would like to display a special message in a cell when another cell
is hidden. Is it possible?

Something like (in cell A2):

=If(IsHidden(A1), A1, "")

I guess I could do it with a user function... but if I use that in a
lot of cells (hundreds) it might significantly slow down the refresh
speed...

Any thoughts ?

J Whales