KevinBoyden

Default formula to show 97.826 as 97.825

I have a sheet where i need to show all numbers ending in 0 or 5 so 98.321
would show as 98.320 and 98.324 would show as 98.325 etc... I am obviously
not gr8 at excel so would appreciate som assistance

Cheers Kevin
olasa

First, make sure the Analysis ToolPak is installed!
Menu: ToolsAdd-Ins... tick the Analysis ToolPak if it is not already
ticked.

Then use this formula:
=MROUND(A1,5)

It will round to the nearest 5-multiple.

HTH
Ola Sandström

--
olasa