Stevie_J

Default Creating a chart from two tables of Times

I have created a spreadsheet that includes a worksheet of the
availablility of my staff including their start and finish times, and
another worksheet that has the times that they take lunch on. Is there
any way of creating a bar chart from this info that shows how many
people I have in the office throughout the day no a given date? I have
the spreadsheet available if anyone wants to look at it, as you can
tell I'm not really a whizz at Excel! Any help would be greatly
appriciated.
Steve

Earl Kiosterud

Stevie,

You can use cells in any sheet(s) in your charts. Make your chart, and in
step 2 of the wizard, switch to the "Series" tab. If you've already made
the chart, right-click it, Source data, Series tab, and you're there again.
Select the series you wish to specify, then use the the Category (X) axis
labels (same for all series), Values (y data), and series name (for the
legend). Click in any of those boxes, then switch to the sheet and select
the cells.
--
Earl Kiosterud
www.smokeylake.com